- The aim of the workshop is to continue the process of sharing state-of-the-art information about specific topics in modern Analytical Chemistry, its concepts and associated terms, and to identify related future tasks.
- The workshop is intended to present situations in development in the field of Analytical Chemistry, including it's science and analytical methods, as well as to share the experiences of scientists and researchers in different areas of analytical chemical measurement at universities and research laboratories.
- The workshop is welcome to all university teachers, research staff, young chemists and students interested in further education in these areas.
- Participants include coworkers and students from universities in Japan and Asia, and participants from abroad as well as lecturers from the Analytical Chemistry Division of IUPAC. Furthermore, the workshop is open to any researchers in relevant fields of analytical chemistry.
- Room F506 on the 5th floor in Building F,
- Nara Women's University, Kitauoyanishi-machi, Nara, Japan.
- Campus Map