Lending Library図 書
The International Exchange Center maintains a lending library of books which international students and Japanese students at NWU can borrow. Please come and enjoy the books!
- One person can borrow up to two books at a time.
- The lending period is one week.
- Books may be borrowed or returned Monday through Friday, from 10:00 to 17:00.
- When borrowing a book, please fill out the Borrower's Form at PC.
- When returning a book, please place it in the box marked 'Library Returns'.
- Videos, CDs, and DVDs may be watched or listened to in the International Exchange Center.
Please contact the Center for more information.
*Click on the following links to go to the lists of books.
|Japanese Books||Foreign Books|
|1||Philosophy||100||Philosophy & related disciplines|
|3||Social sciences||300||Social sciences|
|6||Industry||600||Technology (Applied sciences)|
|7||The arts||700||The arts|
|9||Literature||900||General geography & history|