Certificates are issued by the Educational Affairs Division.
Please refer to the site of the Educational Affairs Division (Japanese Only) for items listed below.

Certificate Division
1. Certificate of Graduation Each Faculty / Graduate School Section of Educational Affairs Division
2. Certificate of Completion
3. Transcript
4. Unit Certificate (Teaching Certification, Curator Certificate, Teacher Librarian Certificate)
5. Certificate of Enrolled Period