Nara Women's University has International Student House and International House as accommodations for international students. For foreign researchers, the university has International House and NWU Nara House. For details on these accommodations, contact International Division.
- Nara Women's University INTERNATIONAL HOUSE
- The International House of Nara Women's University is a residence hall for foreign researchers and international students who are working or studying at Nara Women's University. It has several facilities including residence rooms, and a lounge. It has 40 single rooms, 2 rooms for couples and 2 rooms for families.
Kitakouji-cho, Nara, 630-8252 Japan
- yResidence Qualificationsz
1.Foreigners and their families who are engaging in teaching and/or research at Nara Women's University.
2.International students and their families who are enrolled in Nara Women's University.
3.Those others approved by the Director.
Type of Apartment Number of room single scholar 4 rooms married scholar 1 room family scholar 1 room single student 36 rooms married student 1 room family student 1 room
- yPeriod of Residencez
The permitted period of residence is one and a half years maximum.
yRents and Chargesz
1. Researcher's Rents
Type of Apartment Rent(per month) Rent(per day) single researcher 7,500 yen 250 yen married researcher 21,000 yen 700 yen family researcher 29,700 yen 990 yen
2. Student's Rents
Type of Apartment Rent (per month) single student 5,900 yen married student 11,900 yen family student 14,200 yen
- International Student House
- The university has a residence hall, the International Student House, which has 158 rooms for Japanese students and 32 rooms for international students.
All of the rooms are furnished with desks, chairs, beds, bookshelves, and bathrooms. The kitchenette where residents can cook is equipped with a sink, cooking table, and microwave oven.
- NWU Nara House
This building was purchased in 1934 as a headmasterfs residence. In 2004, it was renovated and remodeled into housing for visiting researchers and other exchange programs.
The remodeled building is a single-story wood-tiled building, preserving as much of its Taisho Roman atmosphere and fittings as possible. It takes advantage of the benefits of the traditional Japanese design within a contemporary modern framework. The building is located approximately 15 minutes northwest walking from the school. It contains four single rooms (3 Western-style rooms, 1 Japanese-style room), one twin room (Western-style), and baths (with showers) and toilets in each room.
International Exchange Section, International Division
Nara Women's University
Kitauoya-higashimachi, Nara, 630-8506 Japan
TELF +81-742-20-3747 / FAXF +81-742-20-3309