**Click on the image for more details!
Summer Programme "MAHOROBA2017 'Integration'"@7/9 - 7/19
Aiming to train internationally active pro-Japan female leaders, Nara Womenfs University conducts a summer program for students of Asian and Western partner universities with which it has student-exchange agreements.
This program is scheduled to be implemented in 2017 and will be conducted entirely in English.
By studying the history, culture, industry, and nature of Nara, students will acquire a multidimensional understanding of Japan from the point of view of a regional city.
They will also discuss the unique and universal aspects of Japan through comparing it to each studentfs home country. During these discussions, students will freely share their opinions about the appeal of Nara, which is aiming to become an international tourist destination; the students will also propose ways of promoting the city and will put their proposals into action.
- 1. Eligible applicants
- * Students from overseas partner universities listed below
EThe University of North Carolina at Greensboro
EUniversity of Leicester
EUniversity Paris Diderot-Paris 7
EEwha Womans University
EThe University of Languages and International Studies, Vietnam National University-Hanoi
EForeign Trade University (Hanoi)
ESeoul National University
EKatholieke Universiteit Leuven
- 2. For Applicants (students)
@ Fill in the application form (Form 1 Word/PDF)
A Submit (Form 1 Word/PDF) to the responsible of your university (see the list; DO NOT directly apply to Nara Womenfs University) well in advance of the application deadline (15th May 2017)
Notes: A fixed number of candidates can be recommended to Nara Womenfs University by each university. In some cases, there is also an internal selection process within the university. Please be sure to verify matters with the person in charge at each respective university before submitting documents.
- 3. For the Responsible of a partner university
- In order to send students to this program, it is necessary to conclude the short program agreement that was sent along with the program brochure and application.
The number of students notified by Nara Womenfs University can be recommended. If a large number of students wish to participate, each university will be requested to select from among them.
- Collect Form 1 from all candidates of your university
- Check if all candidates of your university completely filled in the Form 1
- Check if all candidates are surely registered students with your university as of July 2017(Mahoroba E) and August 2017(Mahoroba J and season).
- Fill in the collective application form(FORM 2)
- Send Form 1 and 2 by the Email attachments to
(Please replace ¡ with @)
by 15th May 2017 (no later application is accepted)
You will be informed of the selection results by Nara Womenfs University. Please notify each candidate. A short-term agreement from Nara Womenfs University will then be sent: please sign and return it.